Resources for Schools
For more information, please contact:
Jessica Thompson, BRIEF Project/Outreach Coordinator
Jessica.Thompson@essexcountyny.gov Phone: 518-873-3540
BRIEF and partners cover the costs of these resources for schools and organizations that serve Essex County residents:
- School Outreach Working Group (SCHout!) meets monthly and plans an annual Essex County School Counselors Summit.
- Resiliency for staff and students: Training and materials available. Resiliency Workbook Audiobook free download on BRIEF training page.
- Trauma Responsive Schools: Learning Community and assessment
- MindUP SEL program: Teacher training and materials available.
- SHAPE: Coaching available for School Health Assessment and Performance Evaluation System tool.
- QPR suicide prevention: Access online certification course on BRIEF training page.
- PSET Positive School Environment Team, pending availability of funds.
- Junior Peer Advocate and Family Peer Advocate information.
- Train-the-trainer opportunities: Resiliency, MindUP, QPR