Programs & Services
“To meet the needs of our clients, Essex County Mental Health offers the following programs and services.”
Services Provided by Essex County Mental Health
What Are Our Services?
Our Services include:
- One-to-one Talk Therapy
- Crisis – Walk In & Phone Services
- 24/7 After-hours Phone Crisis
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Care Management
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
Using Elements from:
- Internal Family Systems Therapy
- “Tapping” or EFT
- Traditional, evidence based models such as CBT, Solution-focused therapy, and positive psychology, etc.
Who Can Recieve Services?
- Essex County Residents of all ages are eligible
Where Are Services Available?
- Elizabethtown – Main Clinic
- Lake Placid – Satellite Office
- Ticonderoga – Satellite Office
- Essex County Mental Health also has satellite locations in most Essex County Schools