The fairgrounds are available to rent for many types of events, from agricultural fairs, craft festivals, horse shows, musical performances, to private parties and more.
The fairgrounds are located at 3 Sisco Street in Westport, New York
NOTE: All events must follow CDC guidelines for Covid-19
WE VALUE YOUR INPUT. TAKE THE FAIRGROUNDS SURVEY!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Facilities and Events Coordinator
Essex County Department of Public Works
8053 US Route 9
Elizabethtown, NY 12932
Phone: (518) 873-3744 | Fax (518) 873-9195
WINTER STORAGE AT THE FAIRGROUNDS
Spots are now filled for the 2022-2023 winter season. Please call (518) 873-3744 if you have any questions.
How to rent the fairgrounds:
- Read the IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT FAIRGROUND RENTALS
- Read the STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Read the RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Look over the FEE SCHEDULE to see the rental options and rates (and check out the GROUNDS MAP)
- Contact the Facilities and Events Coordinator to see if the date you want is available
- Fill out the PERMIT APPLICATION FORM (available in PDF fillable format). NOTE: A signature is required on the Permit Application as well as on the attached Rules & Regulations page.
- Obtain and submit evidence of proper INSURANCE along with your rental fee (see SAMPLE INSURANCE CERTIFICATE)
FAIRGROUNDS EVENT CALENDAR